KRİPTOWEB requests some personal information from you. Protecting your personal information and maintaining your privacy is our first priority as KRİPTOWEB. For this reason, the information you have provided will not be used in any way other than the rules and purposes specified in the Membership Agreement and will not be shared with third parties.
KRİPTOWEB identifies and uses the IP address of users when needed to detect system-related problems and fix them quickly. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
You are requested to provide your contact information (name, surname, email address, telephone numbers and postal address) in registration forms, order forms, surveys and competitions on our site. You should also provide your credit card details in the purchase form. Your personal information mentioned above; It is used to get your orders, to deliver your products and services, to make payments, to deliver your orders and to give information about your orders, to contact you for marketing purposes about products and services, to update your information, to manage and maintain your membership, to suggest the products and services that may be of interest to you.
From the moment you are a member of KRİPTOWEB, the daily and weekly informing emails will be sent to your e-mail address, unless otherwise requested by you. You have the right to change, resign and resume these emails at any time. The content of these e-mails; information about the product or products you have purchased, other products we consider to be interested. Demographic information is used to adapt our site to the interests of our users. This information can be shared with advertisers to ensure that ads can be tailored to the target audience, and only with information from other users. This information is not provided in any way as personal information, only as a group is used to make some inferences about user trends and for segmentation purposes. Collected financial information is used to bill you the products and services you have purchased. When you make a purchase on our site, you agree that your financial information will be provided to third parties (banks, credit card companies, etc.) required to perform your transaction. Information to share; Includes all necessary financial information including credit card number, expiry date, CVV2.
You can cancel your membership by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach kriptoweb.com from the contact information below.
Address: DAP VADİ Z OFİS MERKEZ MAH. ELECTIVE SK. NO: 2-4A / 138 KAĞITHANE / ISTANBUL
Phone: 0 212 294 33 01
A. PERSONAL DATA OWNER’S RIGHTS IN THE SCOPE OF KVKK AS 6698
Within the scope of Article 11 of the CCPC No. 6698, everyone has the right to apply to the data officer specified by KRİPTOWEB as the data owner:
1. To learn whether personal data is being processed,
2. Request personal information if personal data is processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
4. To know the third parties in which personal data is transmitted at home or abroad,
5. Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. Pursuant to Article 7 of the Law no. 6698 on the request of the person concerned or on the request of the person concerned, the deletion or destruction of the personal data, if the reasons for its processing have been eliminated in accordance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant provisions,
7. Requests the transactions made pursuant to the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 to be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
8. Appealing the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. Requesting the removal of the loss in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
KVKK’nın 13. maddesinin 1. fıkrası uyarınca ve 10.3.2018 tarih ve 30356 sayılı Resmi Gazetede Yayınlanan Veri Sorumlusuna Başvuru Usul ve Esasları Hakkında Tebliğ kapsamında; veri sorumlusu olan şirketimize bu haklara ilişkin olarak yapılacak başvuruların yazılı olarak veya Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kurulu (“Kurul”) tarafından belirlenen diğer yöntemlerle tarafımıza iletilmesi gerekmektedir.
Pursuant to the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of the Application to the Data Officer, published in the Official Gazette dated 10.3.2018 and numbered 30356, pursuant to Article 13 (1) of the Tax Law; The applications to be made to our data responsible company regarding these rights must be submitted in writing or by other methods determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection (Kişisel Board veri).
The personal data owner will be able to notify KRİPTOWEB of his / her rights and requests in the OW Contact Person OW, d. In order to use the other person’s rights under Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698,
– With the applicant’s application in person,
– By signing a signature, by mail,
– Notary public,
– By signing with the secure electronic signature defined in the name of the applicant, it can apply to email@example.com by submitting it with KEP and by filling the kk KVKK Contact Person Request Form eb by proving its identity and interest.